Business Development Manager – OEM (M62 Corridor)
Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company offering real career progression, you will be working for a large division within a global group of companies
The ideal candidate would be someone with strong Key account management experience and OEM sales experience, you will possess excellent communication skills and be looking to join a fast paced environment that rewards success!
3 years + Sales experience into an OEM environment with a proven track record of account management and business development is essential for this role
- To learn all technical aspects of the markets and products that are necessary to be successful in the growth
of the business.
- Contribute to the overall OEM Sales strategy
- Prospect and Develop new UK OEM Customers within the allocated Geographic Territory
- Formulate and deliver individual account growth plans for all key accounts
- To ensure all agreed business and key account plans are executed effectively
- Look to adopt a creative, innovative ‘Can do’ approach to customer and share acquisition
- Execute journey planning with efficiency in both time and cost as a priority
- Actively manage opportunity pipeline ensuring new opportunities are created and progressed to fruition
- Support & Contribute to New Product Development with research, ideas and pricing as required
- To keep the business up to date with any market developments via the most appropriate method
- To always be on the lookout for new market and product opportunities
In return for your commitment, we can offer you…
- A supportive working environment, within a high performing team.
- Training from day one, with at least 40 hours of training offered per year.
- Complete set up to work out in the field, with a company car, laptop and smartphone etc
- An excellent benefits package – including a desirable pension scheme and achievable commission structure.
- A satisfying career – We are passionate about the development & progression of our employees.
The person we are looking for has….
- Technical background or qualification – although this is not essential. If you have a good sales background, positive attitude and aptitude to learn, we can teach you the rest
- 3 years + Sales experience into an OEM environment with a proven track record of account management and business development is essential for this role
- A full UK driving licence, because this is a field based job and you will be travelling on a daily basis across your region.
- Excellent IT skills, and desire to learn new systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.