A leading distributor of industrial maintenance products and services are looking for a customer centric, commercially orientated Insite Manager to join their team in Birmingham.
This is a great opportunity for a technical salesperson with a background in industrial B2B selling or someone with procurement/buying experience in heavy industry. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a manufacturing or engineering environment in an operational or commercial role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
With a commercially orientated mindset you will develop relationships with relevant stakeholders including engineering managers, procurement managers and facilities managers whilst also identifying and executing opportunities for revenue growth and margin improvement.
- Attendance at daily/weekly production and engineering meetings to understand initiatives and priorities at the site
- Engage with inter-department stakeholders across the site
- Develop and own a cost saving pipeline plan
- To help identify continuous improvement opportunities for production efficiency in collaboration with the company´s technical partners and suppliers
- Preparation and follow up on quotes for goods supply & service provisions
- Consistent delivery of agreed levels of customer service, against the formal agreement, encompassing the agreed site specific KPIs and target.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Able to juggle competing priorities
- Commercially astute to identify opportunities for spend consolidation and cost savings for the customer.
- MRO technical sourcing background desirable
What to expect…
- Great development opportunities, almost half of vacancies are filled with internal staff!
- Competitive Salary – £37,000- £40,000 DOE
- Car or car allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension