A leading supplier of compressed air systems are looking for an Internal Sales Engineer to join their successful team. The purpose of this position is to provide technical sales support on compressors, vacuum pumps, vacuum systems, filtration, blowers, nitrogen generators, pneumatics/capital equipment and other compressed air equipment.
The ideal candidate will have a background in technical sales/sales support within a technical or engineering product environment. Additionally, if you are a service Engineer with compressed air experience looking to come off the tools this position may be of interest to you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing technical quotations based on customer requirements.
- Assist in generating quotes for compressor sales, service repairs/maintenance agreements.
- Responsible for the renewal of all existing compressed air / pneumatic contracts before the due date.
- Raise compressed air purchase orders where required.
- Gain and protect new compressor equipment and service business via excellent customer service.
- Working closely with the Service Department to ensure an excellent standard of after-sales service is provided.
- Proven customer service experience and ideally a background in Engineering, Distribution/MRO
- Proficiency using office IT applications such as Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A high degree of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- A good standard of personal presentation
- A full driving licence
- Must be Commutable to Hertford or willing to relocate