National Sales Manager
Osprey Engineering Solutions are now looking to assist one of our Multinational clients in finding a National Sales Manager who will be involved with multiple sectors, the successful applicant should come from the Engineering Solutions, Safety Valves, Automotive or Leisure industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Significant Experience of selling to OEMs and of the OEM Sales Process is required.
- Execute daily duties, team engagement, internal and external stakeholder interactions in line with our S.P.I.R.I.T Company Values.
- Significant Leadership/Team Management Experience
- To motivate, engage and develop the OEM team to exceed the objectives and revenue budget set.
- Be an effective coach for all team members and ensure that objectives and development needs are met.
- To lead the sector strategies for the Automotive, Unvented, Engineered Solutions and Leisure in conjunction with the Speciality Sales Director.
- To formulate and own the Key Account Plans for all the Key Accounts in the sectors
- To ensure all agreed business and key account plans are executed effectively by the team
- To ensure that the CRM is effectively used across the team to reflect accurate customer activity and pipeline. All team activity is accurately recorded and all Account/Contact information is up to date and accurate
- Contribute effectively to the overall divisional strategy
- Effective reporting to ensure that all key stakeholders in the business are up to date.
- Ensure knowledge of the relevant markets and technology advancements is always up to date
- Facilitate engagement with all key customer stakeholders both technically and commercially
- Ensure strong productive relationships are developed and maintained with all key accounts at every level, including director level.
- Ensure strong relationships are developed and maintained with all direct & indirect stakeholders
- Look to adopt a creative, innovative ‘Can do’ approach to customer and share acquisition
- Ensure the team execute journey planning with efficiency in both time and cost as a priority
- Actively manage own and team opportunity pipeline ensuring new opportunities are progressed to fruition efficiently
- Lead the team’s contributions to the New Product Development Pipeline and represent the team in all relevant meetings.
- Ensure all personal and team KPIs are achieved and any development required to support these is requested
This is a home based role, if you think it sounds like something that is within your capabilities then please don’t hesitate to apply.