A reputable engineering company are looking for an Outbound Sales agent to join their successful team. This is not a typical telesales role as the emphasis is on building and maintaining relationships not solely telesales. The ideal candidate will have a strong outbound sales experience background, confidence to speak with customers and the drive and passion to work at a high standard. If you have a real thrill for exceeding targets, a competitive nature and strong communication skills this may be the role for you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Making Outbound Sales calls to customers via the telephone and informing them of the company’s products and services
- Working from the company database and following up marketing campaigns
- Developing relationships with existing customers to increase customer spend.
- Updating and inputting records of all contact made on the database.
- Contact a database of customers with the task of building good business relationships and increasing spend.
- Follow up on National Marketing Material promoting offers and services.
- Speaking with existing customer base only, no cold calls.
- Experience within Outbound sales/customer service environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – and attention to detail.
- Good administration and IT skills are essential, preferably Microsoft Office.
What you can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual company bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Online Parking