Sales Engineer Pumps
Would you like the opportunity to develop an exciting and rewarding career in sales working for a market leading pump company?
Working in the field sales team, you’ll be responsible for developing existing territories and increasing market share
Day to day you will make a difference by…
- Promoting the business nationally, by achieving sales, and development of the customer base.
- Undertaking proposals, including the calculation of sales prices to achieve sales.
- Supporting sales with demonstration, exhibition and negotiation in order to achieve targets.
- Supporting sales through undertaking site surveys and providing technical advice to both existing and potential customers.
- Ensuring that an excellent standard of after sales service is provided.
- Effective provision of sales data, including the timely recording of visit and action reports (including lost order reports) and analysis of sales performance against budget.
In return for your commitment, we can offer you…
- A supportive working environment, within a high performing team.
- Training from day one, with at least 40 hours of training offered per year.
- Complete set up to work out in the field, with a company car, laptop and smartphone etc
- An excellent benefits package – including a desirable pension scheme and achievable commission structure.
- A satisfying career – We are passionate about the development & progression of our employees.
The person we are looking for has….
- Proven sales experience, selling capital equipment.
- A technical background or qualification – although this is not essential. If you have a good sales background, positive attitude and aptitude to learn, we can teach you the rest!
- Experience or knowledge of the pumping industry ideally.
- A full UK driving licence, because this is a field based job and you will be travelling on a daily basis across your region.
- Excellent IT skills, and desire to learn new systems.
- Great interpersonal skills, and the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.