Technical Support Manager
To lead the Technical delivery of products once they have left the New Product Development team and confirmed by the Technical Manager as fit for purpose
Key Tasks and activities:
- Provide Features & Benefits information for all products, existing and new, sold
- Provide “customer friendly” technical information to enable effective sales material to be produced
- Provide “sales friendly” technical information to enable effective internal sales launch presentations and briefings to take place
- Produce Product manuals for all existing products within the range that do not have adequate user manuals
- Produce Colleague training sessions to support new product launches
- Produce colleague training sessions to support the integration of new starters
- Produce standard level end user videos for the top fifty selling products
- Produce Professional User videos for the top fifty selling products
- Support Account Managers with Technical support either office based, or on customer premises as part of the sales and listings process.
- Support the specification, quoting and selling of High Pressure machines
- Provide support to the Technical Manager when requested by the National Sales Manager
- Provide support to the Internal Sales Team as required to enable the sales of goods or resolution of customer enquiries.